Students are assessed after each year of the training program. Assessments are oral for the first 3 years and consist of: self-assessment, peer-assessment and trainer assessment.
All are related to the objectives and attendance for each year. Upon those elements, students can be asked t wait, repeat or take some other relevant work.
Objective criteria for basic course are:
- Participation in weekly group meetings (four absences allowed during one year)
- Personal therapy by accredited psychotherapy (minimum 20 per year)
- Attending workshops (minimum two per year)
- Attending theoretical seminars (minimum two per year)
- Attending workshops in different psychotherapeutic (minimum one per year)
- Writing Assignments and Presenting (minimum two per Year)
Objective criteria for advanced course include:
- Supervision (150 hours per year, 50% of which can be done in agency by recognized supervisors)
- Practice with a real clients (200 hours per year)